- ACL Polyester
- Muizelstraat 4, 8560 MOORSELE
- VAT BE 0504.983.780
- Tel no.: +32 56 42 48 55
The data are processed within the organisation & anonymously. In addition, measures are taken to protect confidentiality.
What are cookies, what types of them are there, and what are they used for?
- First party cookies are only installed by your website itself and ensure that your website functions correctly and that your preferences are remembered.
- Third party cookies are installed on your website by a third party with a different domain name and serve to give you a better and more personal use experience.
You can further divide up these first and third party cookies into e.g.:
- Essential cookies that are necessary for enabling a website to function.
- Functional cookies that keep information about your choices and preferences on a website.
- Analytical cookies that collect information about the behaviour of website visitors and the functioning of the website. Based on the results of these cookies, the website can be improved and visitors get a better use experience.
- Marketing cookies that follow the surfing behaviour of website visitors and, on that basis, put together a user profile that is used to personalise the surfing experience.
What cookies does ACL Polyester use?
We use first party, analytical and marketing cookies in order to e.g. allow personalised advertisements to be seen.
How can you remove cookies?
- Removing cookies in Internet Explorer
– Click on the gear wheel in the upper right of the screen > choose Internet options > tab General. Under ´Browsing history´ click on ´Remove´.
– Don´t want to remove everything? Then be sure to tick ´Cookies and Website data´ and click on ´Remove´.
- Removing cookies in Edge
– Click on the 3 dots in the upper right of the screen > Settings. Under ´Delete browsing data´ click the option ´Choose what you wish to delete´.
– Select the cookies (preselected) > Press the ´Delete button´.
- Removing cookies in Firefox
– Click on the 3 stripes in the upper right of the screen, click on Options > Privacy > Remove individual cookies.
– Click on ´Remove everything´.
- Removing cookies in Chrome
– Click on the 3 dots in the upper right of the screen. Click on History > History > Delete browsing data.
– In the menu ´Delete browsing data´ you have at the top the option to delete browsing data from the first use through to just the past hour. Under that you choose which items you want to delete. In any case, tick ´Cookies and other site and plug-in data´.
– Press the button ´Delete browsing data´.
- Removing cookies in Safari (MacOS)
– Open Safari and go to Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Remove saved cookies and data > Manage website data > Remove everything.